£ Competitive Salary
21 days ago
Are you an Embedded Systems Engineer / Embedded Software Engineer looking for the opportunity to join an innovative and growing SME? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic business, heavily involved with connected and autonomous vehicle technology, IoT and Industry 4.0. There’s lots of opportunity to further develop yourself, take ownership of projects and work autonomously.
Salary Guideline: Highly competitive base salary + wider benefits package
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic Automotive / Defence focused engineering SME, working with new and exciting technologies.
- There is fantastic company culture here; the team socialise frequently outside of working hours (lunches, social events etc.). This is very much a close knit and friendly working environment.
- Highly competitive base salary, company pension, growth and progression plans.
The job will involve:
- The integration of advanced software with hardware / development platforms (for automotive and similar applications).
- Developing new control system software / systems for powertrain / Electric Vehicle (EV) applications.
- The role will present the opportunity to work very autonomously, take ownership of projects and devote time to developing new systems / looking at R&D projects.
This job will suit:
- An embedded Systems Engineer / Embedded Software Engineer / Hardware Engineer with control system experience or awareness (experience of working within an automotive, defence, motorsport or aerospace environment would be beneficial).
- Someone who is looking to join an expanding SME within a R&D focused industry, this technology is at the fore front of the automotive industry.
- A dynamic and ambitious individual, looking to develop their career and be trained on connected and autonomous vehicle technology within a Embedded / Control System type role.
This job is commutable from Oxford, Bicester, Cowley, Headington, Reading, Aylesbury, Maidenhead, Newbury, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Slough, Cheltenham and the surrounding areas.
To apply, please contact Peter Hobbs