about 1 year ago
Embedded Software Engineer
- As an Embedded Software Engineer you will design and deploy low level firmware and software.
- Deploying high microprocessors (ARM) running both the Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Ownership of the software development lifecycle
These are some the skills we are looking for:
- Low level hardware firmware and driver integration
- BIOS’s (Particularly x86)
- OS drivers (x86 and embedded Linux and Windows 10 embedded)
- Linux kernel build experience an advantage
- Pseudo real time software
- Hardware understanding of
- CPU, memory, disk drives (ARM and x86 platforms)
- Be able to read and understand electronic schematics and their interfaces with software
- Comms: Ethernet, RS485, GSM (mobile services)
- Video: LVDS, HDMI and video output formats, touch screens etc
- Local buses: I2c SPI, i2s
Preferable Software languages
- Lua, Python
This Embedded Software Engineer jobs role is based in Leicestershire, commutable from Tamworth, Loughborough, Ashby, Ibstock, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, East Midlands
To apply for this job, please contact Edward Smith at Euro Projects Recruitments Ltd.
not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.