£25,000 to £28,000
about 1 month ago
- Exciting opportunity to work within an established, growing business with excellent tenure.
- Responsible for assembling electronic components and testing products.
- Dayshift role with scope for overtime.
Assembly based role for a growing engineering business. Work within a range of electronic products, supporting testing and surface mount duties.
Salary & Package: £25,000 to £28,000 DOE + Overtime.
This electronics job will suit:
- A skilled electronics / electrical technician who has worked with PCBs.
- Someone who is happy to drive tasks forward and help with a number of tasks.
- Surface mount experience.
- Skills such as testing, fault finding, prototyping, soldering, and assisting with appropriate documentation / paperwork.
The electronics job will involve:
- Fault finding with test equipment.
- Prototyping and assembling parts, creating the appropriate documentation afterwards.
- Making basic changes to schematics.
The electronics job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Scope to progress into a more senior position in the future.
- Small, family owned company with excellent tenure. Growing business with an excellent working culture.
- Opportunity to work on new products alongside existing ranges.
This job is commutable from Castle Donington
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.