Flexible Salary DOE
10 months ago
- Varied electronics position that will see you support new product development.
- Flexible salary for the right individual.
Electronics Engineer position that will see you work across new product development and identify opportunities to improve existing product design. Stacks of variety, you will get involved with printed circuit board design, development and validation, firmware development and validation, and solution management of obsolete components. Work with a range of customers to help offer product support and liaise with production / testing to drive improvements.
Salary & Package: Flexible salary depending on level of experience you can bring to the role. We can consider options who may need some training in areas. 26 days holiday + banks that rise with service. Early Friday finish.
This Electronics Engineer job will suit:
- A proven Electronics Engineer, or possibly Electronics Technician, who has some experience of PCB design and exposure to firmware.
- Good communication skills, comfortable with a range of customers and liaising between internal departments.
- An Electronics / Electrical related qualification.
The Electronics Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing engineering manufacturer with an SME culture.
- Opportunity to work on a diverse range of products and gain exposure to both PCB and Firmware design / development.
- Flexible salary for the right person and what experience they can bring to the position. Chance to develop further.
The Electronics Engineer job will involve:
- Developing electronic systems optimised for a low-volume operation that are robust, reliable and future-proofed.
- Developing Firmware that delivers the performance and stability required in equipment being used by students.
- Meeting deadlines for the delivery of electronic systems to support new product development activities.
- Designs that are compliant with all the appropriate Standards and Directives.
- Effective documentation of designs and firmware including design changes
This job is commutable from Long Eaton, Beeston, Nottingham
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.