£40,000 - £55,000 Still TBC approx guide only
2 months ago
- Electronics Engineer jobs role
- Based in Salisbury but 2 – 3 days work from home
- Innovative R&D focused engineering business
- Multi-disciplinary business mechanical, electrical, software, hardware, firmware
- £40,000 - £55,000 Still TBC approx. guide only.
Are you an Electronics Engineer who wants to broaden your skill set to include some Firmware Engineer or Embedded Software Engineer experience / duties? Are you commutable to Salisbury and are seeking electronics engineer jobs, control systems engineer jobs or electronics design jobs? Work from home flexibility so anywhere up to 35 miles from Salisbury.
The business is R&D focused – they spend almost a third of their turnover back into R&D. They supply complex electromechanical equipment and innovative software solutions into the medical and pharmaceutical sector. Whilst they are a friendly, innovative and agile SME, they supply into some of the worlds leading global medical / pharmaceutical blue chips.
Notes on the Electronics Engineer or Embedded Software Engineer jobs role and what we ideally need
- Experienced Electronics engineer
- Experience with both digital and analogue electronics
- Experience of using debuggers to debug hardware problems
- Any exposure to circuit design and PCB layout would be beneficial
- Any experience of accreditation and approvals UL, EC, CE
- Ideally an interest in C++, C (not essential)
- We are looking for an electronics engineer who wants diversity and challenge.
- Someone seeking varied and interesting seeking senior electronics Engineer jobs, control systems engineering jobs or software engineering jobs
This Electronics Engineer jobs role is commutable from Salisbury, Southampton, Andover, Winchester, Frome, Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Eddie at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”