£30,000 - £40,000
over 1 year ago
Electronics Design Engineer, Loughborough
- Electronics Design Engineer jobs role.
- Really interesting products – advanced imaging systems for security and industrial inspection.
- Electronics design and supporting the testing and building of products.
- As the company is an engineering SME you will have a truly diverse and interesting set of responsibilities – no two days will be the same!
- £30K - £40K salary range + company pension + private medical insurance.
Electronics Design Engineer jobs role. The company is a leader in the design and manufacture of imaging systems used for security and industrial inspection. This role would suit an Electronics Design Engineer / Electronics Engineer who would enjoy a role that gives you the opportunity to make a key contribution to the design and build of a product.
As Electronics Design Engineer you will have a key role in the electronics design and build of brand new innovative imaging systems from initial brief, through product development to final product testing and build. As the company is an SME you will wear a number of different hats – no two days will be the same!
Are you seeking Electronics Design Engineer jobs or Electronics Engineer jobs in Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham, Derby, Melton Mowbray, Grantham, Newark sort of regions (Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire). Are you seeking Electronic Design Engineer jobs?
This Electronics Design Engineer job will suit:
- An Electronics Design Engineer / Electronics Engineer who would enjoy a role that allows you to make a key contribution to the overall design and build of highly innovative products (imaging systems).
- You will have the opportunity to be ‘hands on’ through supporting the test and build of prototypes and final products.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Physics or similar engineering or science based discipline.
Company Overview and Benefits:
- Global technology leader in imaging systems for security and industrial inspection.
- The company has a strong pipeline of orders and product research and development remains central to the company’s success.
- £30K - £40K salary commensurate with experience plus dependent upon experience plus company pension contribution, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, death in service insurance.
This Electronics Design Engineer job is commutable from Loughborough, Quorn, Rothley, Melton Mowbray, Leicester, Nottingham, Castle Donington, Kibworth, Coalville.
To apply, please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.