Newark on Trent
£20,000 - £22,000
4 days ago
Varied, hands on position working around electronics and supporting product development. Established, growing organisation who support career progression. Dayshift position with additional benefits, such as pension and bonuses.
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 basic as a rough guide + benefits
This job will suit:
- An electronics focused individual, someone who enjoys tinkering with electronic equipment and working with PCB’s.
- Hold a qualification within an electronics discipline, ideally to an NVQ level or above.
- Capable of using a range of hand tools, such as soldering irons and crimping tools.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Company has recently made an acquisition, this is a business that is very profitable, are investing and growing.
- They are an innovative company, developing new solutions and new products all the time. They have strong patents.
- They are a world leader in what they do – they have unique products.
The job will involve:
- Testing new and existing electronic products, ensuring procedures are followed and that the product is functioning correctly.
- Programming and assembling electronic components. Working alongside the wider production team.
- Build prototype samples and test PCB assemblies.
- Some basic PCB CAD work. Any prior experience with PCB design would be an advantage.
This job is commutable from Newark, Nottingham, Lincoln, Grantham.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.