£32,000 to £35,000 as a guide
over 1 year ago
- Newly created, hands on, Electrical engineering position within a growing SME.
- Stacks of variety, from prototyping and testing through to sourcing parts and some design work.
- Scope for the role to grow, and opportunity to learn new skills.
Electrical engineering opportunity that will see you take charge of a range of duties within the business. The company manufacture products that incorporate heating elements, fans etc.
This role plays a key part within the business, one of the main responsibilities will involve sourcing of correct parts to the required international accreditations. Helping ensure the finished product complies to necessary quality standards is essential for the business. Any previous experience of working to international standards would be very advantageous. Typical parts sourced include: Relays, cables, specific connectors, looms, contactors etc.
Salary & Package: c£32,000 to £35,000
This Electrical Technician job will suit:
- An Electrical Technician, or hands on Electrical Engineer that enjoys supporting the entire product process. We could possibly look at an Electrician from a manufacturing background that wants to develop further skills e.g. design skills.
- Someone with sourcing experience and complying to international accreditations.
- Previous experience of circuitry design is required. You don’t necessarily need CAD skills as this can be taught within the business.
- Comfortable prototyping designs and compiling documentation.
The Electrical Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established and growing business that is engaged with international customers
- Innovative company that holds its own patents
- Company that provides professional services in design and development, CAD design and technical drawing, 3D visualization and environment generation, prototyping and value engineering
The Electrical Technician job will involve:
- Designing circuits for the products, with both a functional mindset and awareness for future maintenance of products. Using SolidWorks 2D CAD – this can be taught if required.
- Sourcing components for the products, ensuring each part conforms to the necessary international accreditations e.g., UL or CE parts. Liaising with suppliers to discuss this.
- Prototyping and testing your designs and compiling the associated documentation.
- Potential future international travel, this wont be enforced though.
This job is commutable from Hinckley, Leicester, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”