Ashby de la Zouch
23 days ago
Electrical Support Technician, Ashby de-la Zouch
- Electrical Support Technician role.
- Varied electrical / electronics engineering job – testing, diagnosis, repair, maintenance, site visits.
- Newly created role within a rapidly growing engineering business.
- Fantastic training and career development opportunity.
- Competitive salary + bonus + pension + flexible working hours + early finish on a Friday!
Electrical Support Technician jobs role. You will work within a technical support / technical service team that provide engineering support for electronic / control systems installed across the UK rail network. You will also work alongside project teams to carry out in-house testing and onsite commissioning activities. Truly varied role for an Electrical Engineer / Electronics Engineer.
The Electrical Support Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- £12m t/o, 80 headcount rapidly growing engineering business who have a proven track record of developing their people – a lot of people have developed their careers with the business over a number of years.
- The company specialise in the design and supply of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- Having invested heavily in new systems and technology development the business is experiencing substantial growth in its core UK and international markets.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Wider benefits include company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
The Electrical Support Technician job will suit:
- We are looking for a candidate with an electrical engineering / electronics engineering / control systems background that would enjoy a truly varied engineering role including testing; technical/customer support; system repair and maintenance; commissioning.
- The role will involve some UK travel from time-to-time.
- You are likely to hold an engineering qualification (for example BTEC, NVQ, HNC, HND) in an electrical engineering, electronics engineering or similar engineering / technical discipline.
To apply, please contact Lyndy Brooks on Tel: 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.