From £45,000 salary plus pension
11 months ago
date to suit
Electrical Engineer Rail Rollingstock Wimbledon from £45-50k
- Work in a world class rail engineering business with an excellent reputation in electrical power transmission, electrical drives, contact boxes, electrical power, jumper cables and electrical motors.
- Work as part of a multidiscipline team to fault find, design, reverse engineer and improve rail electrical systems.
- From £45,000 salary plus excellent benefits and pension
This Senior Electrical Engineer job will suit:
- A qualified Electrical Engineer with HNC HND or degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Working knowledge of electrical systems drives and electrical motors in rail or similar engineering sectors. This might include electrical motor drives, couplers, contact boxes, connectors and jumper cables.
- With the ability to read engineering drawings and work with production engineers and maintenance engineers to identify engineering solutions to extend electrical equipment lifespan, reduce manufacturing and repair costs.
- The job holder will be able to make electrical engineering decisions on safety critical equipment.
- Reporting to the Head of Engineering.
The Senior Electrical Engineer job will involve:
- Reverse engineering and assessing the design of electrical systems and components using fault diagnosis, reverse engineering and design analysis.
- Manage and influence Engineering Change and Engineering Drawing Control.
- Recommendation of new designs to reduce warranty, product failure or equipment maintenance costs.
This job is commutable from Wimbledon, Croydon, Surrey, Bromley, Sutton, Mitcham, Purley.
To apply please email your CV to Ian Yoxen Euro Projects Recruitment on email@example.com
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”