Salary TBC approx. Guide
2 months ago
- Exciting Development Chemist jobs role. R&D Chemist or R&D Scientist
- Must have chemicals, resins, epoxy, coatings, polymers, PU experience
- R&D Chemist, Senior Research & Development Chemist jobs
- 250+ headcount multinational chemical engineering and manufacturing business
- Leicestershire based Development Chemist jobs / R&D Chemist jobs role
Are you seeking Development Chemist jobs or Senior Research & Development Chemist jobs? Do you have experience with epoxy formulation, resins, Polyurethane, PU, polymers and specialist coatings? We are happy to look at chemists with that epoxy / resins background who are able to relocate. Are you seeking a 150+ headcount international business where you can drive formulation, R&D and help continue the growth of an agile international business?
This Development Chemist jobs role will suit:
- A Senior Chemist, Principal Chemist, Development Chemist or R&D Chemist who wants to work for an agile 150 headcount multinational business (who are expanding and driving R&D at pace)
- You will need some experience with resins, epoxy, coatings, polymers, PU (or very similar)
- You will be seeking senior chemist jobs in the Midlands / East Midlands (or be able to relocate)
- The R&D team is friendly, conscientious and has a ‘can do’ attitude – you will need to share these characteristics & values
This Development Chemist jobs role is commutable from Coventry, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Swadlincote, Burton upon Trent, Coalville, Ibstock, Loughborough, Tamworth and surrounding areas.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.
Reference – ESDC