5 days ago
Design Engineer, Coalville. We require a Design Engineer for a technology company who design and manufacture special purpose machinery. This exciting Design Engineer role would suit an engineer looking to progress their design engineering career.
Salary & Package: £30,000 + 25 days annual leave (as well as 8 bank holidays), Flexible working hours, Annual pay review, pension scheme, free parking on site.
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- Mechanical design experience
- SolidWorks CAD design experience, however other 3D CAD packages would suffice
- A Design Engineer either degree qualified in mechanical, product design or similar
- We would consider non-degree applicants if you have a mechanical design background
- Good problem solving ability
- Good communication skills
The Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A wide innovative dynamic technology portfolio
- Specific training will be provided, as necessary
- Competitive salary depending on experience, circa £30,000 + good benefits
The Design Engineer job will involve:
- Design new, standard and bespoke components, sub-assemblies, assemblies and systems using Solidworks
- Dealing with suppliers and customers on projects
- Complete static and dynamic FEA utilizing Solidworks to check the design to ensure maximum performance of the machines
- Analysing and enhancing the design process
This job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Leicester, Burton on Trent, Derby, Nottingham and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.