almost 2 years ago
Design Engineer. Stamford. £30,000. Agricultural industry. Diverse, exciting opportunity.
Design Engineer for a forward-thinking design and manufacturing agricultural company. As Design Engineer your role will be really diverse which will include design, dealing with customers and driving projects forward. If you have a mechanical agricultural engineering background / passion for the agricultural industry this is a great job for you. You will have scope to get involved in all stages of product development, you will be equally happy getting your hands dirty building a prototype in the workshop s you will be at your desk working on the CAD software.
This job will suit:
- Mechanical Engineering discipline
- Good people person – happy talking with customers
- Someone with a passion for the agricultural industry would be beneficial but not essential
- Competent CAD user (preferably Creo but any 3D CAD package is ok)
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established, highly profitable company
- This is an incredibly diverse role. You will be given responsibility for the design of both new products and continuous improvement of the current range
- innovation and driving business growth
- Good starting salary of around up to £30,000 depending on experience
The job will involve:
- Design of new agricultural products and improvements within the current product range.
- CAD design and producing engineering drawings for manufacture
- Liaising with suppliers
- Bill of materials creation
- Product testing
- Customer visits
This job is commutable from Stamford, Spalding, Bourne, Grantham, Peterborough, Billingborough and surrounding areas
This role is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a technical and executive recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies.
We have many engineering roles throughout the UK, ranging from shop floor to executive, so get in touch today.