8 days ago
Customer Support Manager / NOC Manager, Leatherhead, KT22
Are you a Customer Support Manager / NOC Manager / Technical Support Manager looking to progress your career with an innovation and R&D focussed business? This is a varied role that goes beyond the traditional support functions and presents the opportunity to become involved in and a key part of how the business functions and operates internally.
Salary & Package: Fantastic base salary on offer (well above the market average) + Pension, Holiday, Healthcare and free access to an onsite gym!
The job will involve:
- Managing Proactive and responsive 1st and 2nd Technical Support operations for all customers (Aerospace, Defence and Governmental)
- You will act as the prime Customer Champion for Technical and Product support.
- Improving the CRM system in use, potentially by implementation of a replacement system
- Assist with the creation, review and update of documentation for applications and IT procedures.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Employer of choice, heavily involved with R&D and working within a number of exciting markets – including Governmental Aerospace!
- Lots of opportunities for further training and development (this doesn’t necessarily have to be job specific, they do lots of training on wider IT systems).
- Salary & Package: Fantastic base salary on offer (well above the market average) + Pension, Holiday, Healthcare and free access to an onsite gym!
This job will suit:
- A Customer Support Manager / NOC Manager / Technical Support Manager with experience of working on windows / exchange servers, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Strong experience of Product and Technical Support.
- Somebody looking to work with an innovative and forward thinking SME that have a friendly company culture and really focus on the personal development of all employees.
This job is commutable from Leatherhead, Redhill, Croydon, Epsom, Crawley, Sutton, Bromley, Dorking, East Grinstead and the surrounding areas.