South West London
about 1 year ago
Customer Support Engineer, Fulham, London
- World Class technology development and manufacturing company.
- A company with ambitious growth plans.
- Technical support / customer support / service engineering role.
- Working closely with customers throughout the product build, test and installation process.
- £25K to £32K salary + 20% bonus + 25 days + pension.
The Customer Support Engineer job will involve:
- Providing technical support for customers before, during and after the installation of new projects, upgrades and replacements – wireless communications technology and web based monitoring platforms.
- Supporting customers ahead of new project installations with technical advice and recommendations.
- Checking of equipment before customer delivery and checking performance after installation.
- Setting up customer access to web based software platforms and monitoring system health.
- The role is largely office based customer and technical support but there would be some site visits to support customer product training, produce risk assessments etc…
The Customer Support Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A technology leader within the rail and construction markets. The company design, develop and manufacture wireless communications technology.
- Rapidly growing organisation, current headcount of 30 people, 2018 t/o was £3m with that set to rise to £7.5m in the next 3 years.
- The company is now moving onto its next phase of development to transition from a small to a medium sized business and a journey to world-class manufacturing.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Initial guideline of £25K to £32K plus 20% bonus opportunity, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and company pension contribution.
This Customer Support Engineer job will suit:
- Experience of providing customer support / customer service or working very closely with customers within an engineering or technical environment e.g. working within a Support Engineer, Service Engineer / Technician, Project Engineer or similar type of role.
- Demonstrable experience of using Excel, MS Office and web based IT applications.
- Experience of working in one or more of the following sectors / environments would be advantageous; civil or structural engineering; telecommunications; rail; RF networks; M&E installation; security systems; geophysical engineering; electrical/electronic systems.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL / 190822-151327