£ Competitive Salary
over 1 year ago
- Customer support / Customer service professional to work in a professional B2B environment.
- Within a Technical / engineering environment – Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering knowledge beneficial.
- Excellent career progression & training opportunities, extremely modern offices (Roughly £1million spent in renovations).
Excellent opportunity for someone interested in Technology, Engineering or Manufacturing to work within a customer support, customer service, technical support based role. Ideal position to establish a long term career with plenty of development and training. Any interest or knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical or General Engineering will be ideal.
This job will suit:
- Customer Service, customer support, technical support, internal sales or similar, working within an office environment accustomed to dealing with customers or suppliers.
- Someone with an interest in technology, engineering or manufacturing – possibly knowledge through a qualification (HNC, HND) or through practical hobbies or work experience.
- A positive attitude with the eagerness to learn and develop a long term established career, excellent role to progress yourself within a well-established SME business.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing business, recent investments into the facility and technologies within the company.
- Excellent starting salary & wider package / company benefits.
- Fantastic development opportunities – a lot of investment going into employee development and you will be able to advance your career.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Lutterworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Rugby, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville, Market Harborough, Coventry, Bedworth or areas commutable to Leicestershire
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.