LB / 190726-102148-EPINDHP
15 days ago
Customer Services Administrator, Hastings, East Sussex
- Customer Services Administrator jobs role.
- Customer Services Administrator role with a SME manufacturing business based in Hastings with a global customer base.
- Strong team working culture, people enjoy working for the business and stay for a number of years.
- Competitive salary + bonus + pension + private healthcare.
Customer Services Administrator jobs role. The company is a European leader in developing and providing high quality performance materials for the leisure, industrial and agricultural market sectors. Their materials are used to manufacture energy and resource saving products.
As Customer Services Administrator you will have a broad and varied role with a strong customer services focus. You will ensure the right products are delivered to the right customer on time and to budget. You will be involved in organising transportation, export documentation, stock control, production planning and monitoring the manufacture of products. You will become a vital part of a small motivated team focused on providing a great experience for customers.
Are you seeking Customer Services Administrator jobs in Hastings, St Leonards, Bexhill, Rye, Eastbourne sort of regions (East Sussex)?
This Customer Services Administrator job will suit:
- Somebody with experience of working within a B2B customer services, administration, supply chain, logistics planning / coordinator or a similar role with a combination of administration and customer service responsibilities.
- You will have good communication skills to effectively interact with a number of internal and external stakeholders by telephone, email and in person.
- You will be able to demonstrate a good level of numeracy skills and a high level of attention to detail.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- 30 headcount, £7 million t/o materials development manufacturing business supplying a global market.
- The company develop and provide high quality performance materials for the leisure, industrial and agricultural market sectors. Their materials are used to manufacture energy and resource saving products.
- You will be joining a business with strong growth plans, a strong team culture and a dedication to innovative product development.
- Competitive starting salary plus company pension contribution, bonus and private healthcare.
This job is commutable from St Leonards, Bexhill, Eastbourne, Hastings, Rye, Robertsbridge, Polegate and Battle.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: LB / 190726-102148