almost 2 years ago
Customer Service Advisor
- Customer service advisor jobs role in Southam Warwickshire
- Are you seeking Customer Service Jobs, Customer service analyst, sales coordinator or customer service administrator jobs near Southam Warwickshire?
- NOT a call centre – friendly medium sized business.
- 25 days holiday. £23,000. 4% pension. 37.5 hour week
- 45 headcount friendly, conscientious business. This is NOT a call centre – we are seeking someone who is friendly, good communication skills, conscientious.
Customer service Advisor / customer service administrator to work for a company that provide innovative technology and software into the retail, banking and blue chip companies.
The company is highly professional; this is not a scripted, large corporate business. You will be delivering customer service / supporting a small friendly business.
This Customer Service Advisor job will suit:
- A Customer service analyst, sales coordinator or customer service administrator seeking jobs near Southam Warwickshire
- Someone who has worked in customer service and support type roles
- Excellent personal presentation and professional approach when dealing with clients and colleagues
- Technically minded with good IT skills including a proficiency in Windows and Microsoft office
- Tech Savvy – interested in technology
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
The Customer Service Advisor job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Join a successful and well respected IT and engineering company with growth potential
- A people first culture, a friendly and supportive team
- The role will be diverse, working closely with the production and office teams
- Attractive starting salary and benefits package
This Customer Service Advisor job is commutable from Southam, Leamington Spa, Banbury, Coventry, Daventry, Warwick, Rugby and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.