7 months ago
Control Panel Engineer
- Control Panel engineer jobs role
- 35 days holiday, 8% pension. Private medical.
- Company passionate about training and have featured in Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for. Bespoke and complex control panels incorporated into large equipment – stacks of diversity!
Are you a Control Panel Engineer who has experience with electrical schematics and control panel design or manufacture? Are you seeking Control panel Engineer, electrician jobs in the Derby, Long Eaton, Kegworth, Burton, Ashby, Nottingham, Loughborough, Derbyshire region?
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 35 days holiday. 8% pension. Private medical.
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business (which is profitable and well established)
- Due to the varied nature of the business & equipment, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- Training is what sets this company apart, they have been listed in The Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for – a fantastic culture and very friendly, supportive working environment that values their employees.
This job will suit:
- Someone seeking Control Panel Engineer jobs in the Derby, Nottingham, East Midlands region
- Ideally experience of control panel manufacture. An electrical, control panel and electrical maintenance background would be beneficial
- Someone willing to travel and work on location
This Control Panel Engineer jobs role is based in South Derby commutable from Derby, Long Eaton, Kegworth, Burton, Ashby, Nottingham, Loughborough, Derbyshire region
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.