£ Competitive hourly rate
5 months ago
Contract / Interim Opportunity for a Quality Manager or Quality Engineer with leadership skills. The company design and distribute high end braking systems / components for race teams.
Salary: Highly competitive hourly rate (flexible depending on experience)
This job will suit:
- An experienced Quality Manager ideally from an engineering, manufacturing or assembly background.
- Someone looking to join a team that places pride in delivering an efficient and high quality service to their customers.
- Knowledge of improvement methodologies such as lean manufacturing, Statistical Process Control, Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis, Root Cause Analysis and PPAP documentation.
- Passionate about influencing a right first time culture.
- Any experience work working with 8D problem solving would be highly beneficial.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Professional, can-do management team.
- Established product brand.
- High integrity product.
- The company is a globally recognised business that works with a number of highly successful motorsport teams.
- Highly competitive base salary and wider benefits package.
The job will involve:
- Maintaining and developing Quality Management Systems to ensure on going compliance with ISO 9001, and bringing in ISO 14001.
- Experience of working with the 8Ds.
- Monitoring and developing the quality inspection processes.
- Being a proactive part of the leadership team.
This position is based in Coventry and commutable from Birmingham, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Leicestershire, Rugby, Northampton, Leamington Spa and the surrounding areas.
To apply, please contact Peter Hobbs