3 months ago
Contract Project Manager jobs role. World Class automotive technology / engineering R&D organisation working at the forefront of automotive / vehicle technology development – electric vehicles, connected and autonomous vehicles.
Are you a Project Manager / Project Engineer with experience of managing engineering projects? Contract Project opportunity managing a wide variety automotive / vehicle engineering test and development projects.
The Contract Project Manager job will suit:
- A Project Manager, Project Engineer or somebody with experience of working within a role that is focused on managing engineering projects.
- We are looking for a Project Manager with experience of managing a number of projects at any one time – this role is very much focused on managing smaller, quick turnaround projects rather than one large project.
- It is likely that you will hold a relevant qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) in an engineering discipline.
The Contract Project Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised research and development engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering and technology business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Contract position, initial contract length of 6 months.
The Contract Project Manager job will involve:
- Managing and leading the delivery of automotive test and development projects. Projects are typically lots of low to medium value quick turnaround projects with the occasional large project.
- You are likely to be managing between 2-8 projects at any one time depending on size and complexity.
- Ensure projects meet cost, quality and timing performance requirements.
This Project Manager job is commutable from Essex, Basildon, Wickford, Brentwood, Romford, Grays, Gravesend, Southend on Sea, Chelmsford, Harlow.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
KL / 190624-160543