Commensurate with Experience
about 2 months ago
Contract Functional Safety Engineer - Automotive
- Contract Senior Functional Safety Engineer jobs role, Contract Functional Safety Engineer jobs role.
- Internationally recognised automotive engineering R&D and consulting business.
- Working on the most advanced automotive R&D projects – electric and autonomous vehicles.
- Role would suit a Functional Safety Engineer with previous automotive project experience.
- Contract until the end of 2022, good probability of extensions as the whole project is likely to last 3-4 years, negotiable hourly rate, immediate start available.
- Remote and flexible working available on an on-going basis.
Contract Senior Functional Safety Engineer jobs roles / Contract Functional Safety Engineer jobs role. As a Functional Safety Engineer you will execute functional safety activities. This will include; functional safety activities in accordance to ISO26262; safety analyses including FMEA; technical project management and decision making.
This Contract Functional Safety Engineer jobs role will suit:
- An experienced Functional Safety Engineer with previous experience of working on automotive / vehicle engineering functional safety projects.
- You will be able to demonstrate good knowledge of ISO26262.
- Sound experience of safety analyses techniques, FMEA, FTA, developing safety concepts, requirements etc…
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, systems engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering or similar science based subject area.
To apply please send your CV Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.