£45 - £55 per hour
2 months ago
Contract Functional Safety Consultant, South West
- Internationally recognised automotive engineering consultancy business.
- Exciting electric vehicle project.
- Powertrain and chassis systems project work is most likely.
- Hourly rate of roughly £45-£55 per hour commensurate with experience.
- Initial 6 month contract – likely to be longer.
Contract Functional Safety Consultant job. Principal role in executing functional safety activities. Providing expert level consultancy in ISO26262. Assist in developing safety goals and functional safety concepts. Coordinating safety analyses. Verifying implementation of software safety requirements. Role would suit a Functional Safety Engineer with previous experience of working on automotive / vehicle engineering projects.
This Contract Functional Safety Consultant job will suit:
- An experienced Functional Safety Engineer / Functional Safety Consultant with previous experience of working on automotive / vehicle engineering projects.
- You will be able to demonstrate expert knowledge of ISO26262.
- Sound experience of safety analyses techniques, particularly FMEA with broad exposure to different processes and methodologies.
This Contract Functional Safety Consultant job is commutable Bristol, Stroud, Cirencester, Swindon, Bath, Chippenham, Nailsworth, Gloucester, Warminster.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.