18 days ago
Contract Design Engineer, Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Materials engineering company developing the next generation of advanced materials for a wide range of applications.
- Initial 3-month, with a view to extend this period
- Global business but the UK has a SME feel – close knit, friendly team.
- Working on cutting edge technology development projects.
This Contract Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Mechanical Design Engineer preferably with some exposure to designing products that include one or more of the following; carbon fibre, pre-impregnated materials, polymers or composites
- Previous experience of using SolidWorks CAD is required.
- Any experience of Abaqus FEA software would be useful but is not essential
The Contract Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company are part of a global technologies and materials group and specialise in developing technology in the resin, polymer, composite and graphene and nanomaterials areas.
- Modern purpose built facilities including design offices and prototype manufacturing facilities.
- You will be joining a highly respected team of engineers.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL / 190902-144309-EP