Ashby de la Zouch
11 days ago
Contract CAD Engineer jobs role. Producing CAD drawings and site layout drawings for major rail infrastructure and systems projects. Projects are typically design of Rail Station Information and Surveillance Systems (SISS). Diverse engineering projects, flexible and agile business.
The Contract CAD Engineer job will suit:
- A CAD Engineer / Design Engineer with experience of producing site layout drawings (not detailed designs) for rail infrastructure / station information and surveillance systems (SISS) projects. These include CCTV; Public Address; Customer Information Systems, Customer Help Points.
- Experience of using AutoCAD, Microstation or Draftsight CAD software is preferred.
The Contract CAD Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company specialise in the design and supply of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- You will be joining a busy and rapidly growing company winning long term contracts with blue chip customers within the rail sector.
- Initial contract length of 6 months with further projects expected, negotiable hourly rate.
The Contract CAD Engineer job will involve:
- Design of site layout drawings for Rail Station Information and Surveillance Systems (SISS) projects.
- Liaising with customers, sub-contract engineers and internal teams to drive projects to completion.
This Contract CAD Engineer job is commutable from Ashby De La Zouch, Loughborough, Burton Upon Trent, Long Eaton, Derby, Tamworth, Lichfield, Swadlincote Leicester, Coaville. Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.