KL / 190605-151556-EP-INDHP
about 2 years ago
Composites Development Engineer
- Materials engineering company developing the next generation of advanced materials for a wide range of applications.
- Global business but the UK has a SME feel – close knit, friendly team.
- Working on cutting edge technology development projects.
- Salary commensurate with experience + private medical insurance & company pension.
Are you a Composites Engineer / Materials Engineer seeking product development or materials development jobs working on developing the next generation of advanced materials?
Composites Development Engineer jobs role. You will lead technical development and product development projects focused on composites, nano materials, inks and coatings technologies. Project work is a mixture of commercial and grant funded R&D projects. Project management of multiple and complex material / technology development projects.
This Composites Development Engineer job will suit:
- Experience of working within a development engineering / materials development / product development focused role with a strong background in the application of materials (composites, polymers, nano materials).
- This role will suit somebody who will enjoy varied role with an interesting and stimulating range of responsibilities – leading technical projects; hands on product development; project management etc…
- Previous experience of leading technical projects and/or other Engineers would be advantageous.
- You will be degree qualified in a material engineering, composites engineering or similar engineering or science based discipline.
The Composite Development Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Global technology business focused on creating the next generation of advanced materials used across a broad range of industry sectors and applications.
- The UK business has a SME feel – close knit, friendly team working across two UK sites.
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career within an innovative and dynamic engineering organisation.
- £35K - £45K salary range commensurate with experience, company pension, life assurance, private medical insurance.
This job is commutable from Ammanford, Llanelli, Cross Hands, Neath, Swansea, Carmarthen, Port Talbot.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL / 190605-151556