JL / 190812-145246
over 1 year ago
Compliance Technician, LN6, Lincoln
This is a varied job opportunity for an experienced Compliance Technician. Supporting a range of internal departments, within a growing engineering business, you will help ensure production and quality help comply with the correct regulations and quality systems. Previous experience of working to AS9100 standards will be ideal for this job. We could look at someone with the right skills who wants to become a Compliance Technician providing there is enough relevant crossover from a different position.
Salary & Package: £19,500 per annum on a permanent day shift. Early finish of a Friday!
This job will suit:
- An experienced Compliance Technician who is used to working within a varied position.
- Previous knowledge of AS9100 standards would be ideal.
- Process driven individual. You will have the chance to liaise with a range of departments so organizational skills are very important.
The job will involve:
- Carrying out internal audits to ensure the business with comply to associated standards.
- Compliance analysis to measure what is being achieved. This will be against a range of external regulating bodies and policies.
- Using a range of IT packages, specifically word and excel, so a good amount of technical knowledge is required.
- Reading engineering drawings to ensure parts / production processes are complying to correct standards.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing engineering business with a modern working facility.
- Permanent day shift, no rotating patterns. This includes an early finish on a Friday afternoon.
- Opportunities to have exposure across the entire business. Given the level of variety you will not be bored!
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Newark, Gainsborough.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: JL / 190812-145246