£ Competitive Salary
19 days ago
Commissioning Engineer. CV6, Coventry. Commissioning Engineer / Site Engineer for a manufacturer of mechanical plant and capital equipment for a range of industries.
This Commissioning Engineer job will suit:
- With at least 5 years’ experience which should include substantial site experience
- Mechanical expertise. Any electrical and process work an advantage
- Someone happy with extensive worldwide travel
- Be able to understand and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Excellent problem-solving techniques and methods.
The Commissioning Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established engineering company who supply plant and equipment to process industries
- Grow people within the business, The job has the scope to progress
- Flexible salary based on experience. Additional benefits include pension scheme. Standard working week is 36 hours
- Diverse customer base
The Commissioning Engineer job will involve:
- Providing Installation assistance and supervision for capital plant.
- Commission process equipment.
- Able to perform mechanical work and training for companies own equipment.
- Creation of Method statements and Risk Assessments.
This Commissioning Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Rugby, Birmingham, Leicester, Tamworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.