over 2 years ago
CNC Turner Setter/Operator, NN6, Northampton
- Northamptonshire, CNC Setter/Operator job.
- Motorsport focused precision engineering business (multi-site)
- £25k - £30K, commensurate with experience and both day/late shifts available! 10% bonus included.
- Working with state of the art machining centres, incredibly clean environment with a great team ethic.
Salary & Package: Excellent salary which is flexible for the right level of candidate. Great all round package which includes Healthcare and Life insurance schemes.
Are you an experienced / senior CNC Lathe setter/operator seeking your next challenge? Precision engineering business focusing on the motorsport / automotive sectors.
Work on market leading, low volume, high value, bespoke projects for a prestigious customer base. A true sense of achievement given the intricate, complex components you will work on.
You will have a high sense of job satisfaction within this role; this is an incredible opportunity for those with a genuine passion for both engineering and motorsport who want to innovate.
Renowned for their products and approach to engineering, the business model is built on repeat business and having an incredibly strong brand within the market.
This CNC Setter/Operator job will suit:
- An experienced / senior CNC Lathe setter/operator who has previous experience of working on Lathes.
- A good engineering knowledge, capable of reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- An experienced CNC Lathe setter/operator or somebody within an senior / supervisor position.
- A good working knowledge of a range of turning centres and controls such as; DMG Mori, Hardinge, Fanuc or Siemens.
The CNC Setter/Operator job will involve:
- Operating CNC Lathes within a high precision manufacturing environment.
- Developing new machinery skills and associated machine shop duties.
- Being able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of a range of turning centres and controls; DMG Mori, Hardinge, Fanuc or Siemens.
The CNC Setter/Operator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established business who predominantly work within the motorsport / automotive sectors.
- Work with state of the art machining centres, with a variety of materials, both castings and billets. Incredibly clean environment with a great team ethic.
- Position created due to demand, growth and quality of products.
This job is commutable from Northampton, Kettering, Rugby.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email email@example.com or call 01530 833 825