£32,000 to £35,000 as a guide
about 1 year ago
CNC Team Leader
- Days based opportunity for a skilled CNC Setter Operator with team leading experience.
- Work on 3 and 4 axis milling machines, primarily using Fanuc controls.
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Team Lead / Supervisor level position for an established engineering business. This is a days based position (some flexibility may be required during busy periods) and will predominantly suit a skilled Setter Operator. This is not an offline programming position; however, some online programming experience would be an advantage. Any exposure to machining castings would also be a bonus, but not essential.
Salary & Package: c£32,000 to £35,000 as a guide. The business do operate a summer shutdown period for maintenance so holidays will need to be reserved for both this and the Christmas break. Overtime opportunities are available at x1.33. Early Friday finish – 12:30pm!
This CNC Team Leader job will suit:
- An experienced CNC Miller with Team Leader / Supervisory experience.
- 3 and 4 axis machining experience is required for this role. Any specific experience using Brother CNC machines would be an advantage.
- Wider mentoring experience would be suited. Likewise, any specific man management experience would be a bonus.
- Some exposure to editing programs would be an advantage. No CADCAM experience required.
The CNC Team Leader job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable, engineering business that are looking to grow moving forward.
- Day shift with an early Friday finish.
- Opportunities for overtime, on top of a competitive salary.
The CNC Team Leader job will involve:
- Setting and operating CNC milling machines.
- Supervising / leading a small team of CNC Machinists, ensuring targets are achieved.
- Machining castings, and occasionally billets.
- Program editing (online).
- Mentoring junior Machinists to help develop the skills in house.
This job is commutable from Milton Keynes.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.