£30,000 - £35,000 + OT +Bonus
6 months ago
CNC Programmer, GU32, Petersfield, Hampshire
Skilled CNC Programmer / Miller to operate a range of 4 / 5 axis machines. Dayshift role with a lot of scope to earn a significant amount through overtime prospects
Salary & Package: Excellent salary between £30,000 to £35,000 (equated hourly). Standard hours from 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours). Overtime operates at x1.5 hourly rate, often worked across midweek, whether that be a shorter lunch / early start / late finish. Excellent additional benefits, such as bonus, health care cover, annual pay reviews, 25 days holiday.
This job will suit:
- A skilled CNC Programmer / Miller who is capable of working on different machinery to high standards.
- CAD CAM programming skills would be beneficial. Specific skills with Hypermill would be a distinct advantage, but this isn’t essential.
- 5 axis experience within a milling position. Specific Mazak / Mazatrol use would again be a big advantage for this role.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established Precision engineering business with excellent benefits – Bonus, Overtime, 25 days holiday, very competitive salary, medical and life cover.
- Dayshift only position – 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Opportunities to develop skills further and progress with regular pay reviews.
The job will involve:
- Programming, setting, and operating a variety of 4 or 5 axis machines.
- Using CAD CAM to create programs offline.
- Milling components using Mazak machinery.
- Producing components to tight tolerances, inspecting products, and reading drawings.
This job is commutable from Petersfield, Portsmouth, Winchester, Farnham.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.