Up to £40,000
5 months ago
Chemical Process/Project Engineer – Process Plant. Award winning specialists with a diverse customer base. Design, implement, commission. Superb technical, R&D and QHES support. Sociable hours!
c£35-40,000 basic, salary sacrifice and free life assurance. Regular training. 4.30pm finish every day.
Are you a Chemical Engineer with a degree plus experience of developing new processes and improving existing ones? Knowledgeable on hazard regulations such as HAZOPS? Then this may be the job for you!
This job will suit:
- Chemical Engineer with a degree plus industrial experience of improving and developing processes.
- Capable of managing plant modifications from start to finish, including design and on-site commissioning.
- Exposure to HAZOPS especially relevant. Anything related to COMAH, DSEAR, SIL and LOPA would be a bonus.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- £35-40,000 basic salary plus benefits package.
- Hands-on team environment, with enthusiastic support from colleagues.
- Continuous training, to keep you up to date with the latest regulations.
- Open door management policy, where everyone pulls together
The job will involve:
- Creating plant update proposals, from inception, through design to implementation and commissioning in the factory.
- Carrying out assessments of hazards, utilizing HAZOPS on a regular basis.
- Working closely with the project engineers, to assist with designs, layouts, costings and proposals.
- Taking the lead on specific projects!
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd