£50,000 - £60,000
4 months ago
Exciting Sales Manager jobs role / Sales Engineer jobs opportunity. Are you an experienced Sales Engineer or Technical Sales professional from the Refrigeration / Process / Food / Pharma sector accustomed to selling capital equipment, electrical/mechanical turnkey systems, large technical solutions.
Listed in The Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for – this engineering business has a fantastic culture and very friendly, supportive working environment that values their employees
£50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Car as a rough estimate.
This job will suit:
- Regional Sales Manager, Technical Sales, Sales Engineer or in a similar role.
- Ideally a degree/qualification in mechanical engineering or chemical engineering but wider engineering degrees, BEng courses and MEng / Masters in engineering would also be suited.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ambitious to develop in an expanding medium sized business.
- Experience in complex HVAC, Process or Refrigeration type industries beneficial.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Company has a strong culture of internal promotion, given the head room to grow in the business
- The business has excellent financial stability, exciting growth plans and a passionate workforce (with a very high retention rate)
- Due to the bespoke nature of the solution/product, your role will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- Training & development is a core value of the business, you can expect to be well trained both internally and via external development courses
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
The job will involve:
- Visiting customers in a South West territory, looking at novel solutions and their engineering challenges
- Generate estimates, considering the margin and profitability of the job
- Negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors
- Building rapport and strong relationships with both technical and commercial decision makers
- Systems design after reviewing customer specification
This job is commutable from Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Gloucester, Newport and the surrounding areas based in the South West.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd