£25,000 - £30,000
ML / 191223-11073
about 1 month ago
CAD Design Engineer, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- CAD Design Engineer jobs role
- CAD Engineer / CAD Designer to produce CAD designs and drawings for oil and gas pipeline projects.
- Modern office facility and a business that invests in employee training and development.
- Good starting salary depending on experience + 20% bonus + pension + 25 days holiday + health insurance + Gym membership.
CAD Design Engineer jobs role. Working within an engineering consultancy environment you will produce a wide variety of 2D & 3D CAD designs and drawings for large scale infrastructure and high pressure oil and gas pipelines projects. You will be working within a multidisciplinary engineering team of Designers and Engineers. There is a great team culture and the business has a proven track record of developing their employees.
This job will suit:
- A CAD Design Engineer / CAD Engineer, Draughtsperson with a mechanical engineering, process engineering, utilities or civil engineering background.
- Previous experience of producing accurate design models and drawings using AutoCAD, Inventor or a similar CAD package.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship, HNC, HND or degree) in a mechanical engineering or engineering similar discipline.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic engineering consulting business providing mechanical, civil, electrical & instrumentation design and project management expertise to the energy / utilities sector.
- The company has a vibrant growing team, they moved to a brand new office development in the last two years to support their expansion.
- Genuine opportunity to progress your career if desired – the company support engineers through to chartered engineer status.
- Good starting salary depending on experience, plus company bonus of up to 20% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, Gym membership.
This job is commutable from Ashby de la Zouch, Coalville, Burton-on-Trent, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Tamworth, Hinckley, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire.
To apply, please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd