£20,000 - £30,000
14 days ago
Buyer, Procurement, Purchasing jobs, CIPS. Working for an industry leading manufacturing business that are going through period of continued growth. A well varied purchasing role which will get involved from a strategic level and help make a massive difference to their procurement team long term. CIPS or Purchasing qualifications beneficial.
This job will suit:
- A Buyer, Material Buyer, Technical Buyer, Operational Buyer accustomed to purchasing & procurement processes within a manufacturing business ideally.
- Purchasing engineered parts, components, metal, materials would overlap nicely for this one.
- Excellent IT skills – Excel & Word for data analysis, producing spreadsheets
- You should be ambitious and want to progress you career. You will be pro-active and want a diverse role, great chance to progress your purchasing career.
- Someone with qualifications in purchasing (CIPS) or similar is beneficial.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Going through a real period of growth, a lot of investment going into the business systems & processes as well as employee development.
- Dynamic, forward thinking leadership team, the culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business.
- Salary commensurate with experience, annual bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
The job will involve:
- Sourcing new engineering suppliers as well as building relationship with their current supplier base.
- Negotiating better terms, evaluating supplier base and conducting cost saving activities.
- Usage of the in-house ERP system
- Dealing with a variety of suppliers and building relationships in order to obtaining quotations and review supplier contracts. Working with an international supplier base.
- Work with suppliers to improve delivery performance and holding them accountable.
This job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough, Worksop, Market Rasen and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”