about 2 months ago
- Purchasing Specialist / Buyer jobs role, Oxford.
- National SME, electronics, medical and robotics business, working on R&D projects for a variety of applications.
- Key role focused on developing long-term relationships with suppliers and strategic procurement activities.
- Highly interesting / diverse projects, friendly culture, good track record of developing their people.
Buyer jobs role, we are looking for somebody with a good track record of developing key supplier relationships, ideally you will have experience in a manufacturing or engineering business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business to join internal sales and communications teams. You will be responsible for strategic procurement activities, cost savings and developing long-term relationships with a diverse group of suppliers.
Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + wider benefits
The Buyer job will suit:
- An experienced Buyer / Purchasing Specialist or Supply Chain professional.
- Good ERP / MRP experience – we’re looking for someone with good process improvement experience in this area to help get their SAP system streamlined.
- Developing key relationships with suppliers and negotiating cost savings alongside the Sales Manager.
- Manage production orders, inventory and BOMs.
- Ideally some experience of selling into engineering and manufacturing environments, aerospace, electronics, F1 or similar sectors.
The Buyer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Very friendly, professional and conscientious team, working within a modern R&D facility.
- A well established and a highly reputable engineering business, roughly 50 headcount.
- Fantastic opportunity to make a big impact on the business in a newly created role.
- Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + cycle scheme + wider benefits.
This Buyer job is commutable from Oxford, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Bicester, Aylesbury, Bletchley and the surrounding areas.
To apply, please Eddie Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.