£25,000 - £30,000
23 days ago
Buyer. Leighton Buzzard
- Medium sized life science, manufacturing technology business who are experiencing excellent growth which is expected to continue for the next 5 years at least.
- The job involves purchasing procurement of goods, materials and services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Working closely with internal teams to be able to procure engineering materials used within the manufacturing process.
- £25,000 - £30,000 starting salary + wider benefits.
This Buyer job will suit:
- A Buyer who has some experience within engineering or manufacturing environment and a varied BOMs bill of Materials covering electrical and mechanical purchasing.
- A Buyer used to working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- A Buyer with experience of MRP ERP systems SAP and also with Excel spreadsheets Pivot tables V lookups .
The Buyer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company is going through a period of real growth in the UK and expanding worldwide, in the short term 5 years this is set to continue at a rapid pace due to investment and excellent company performance.
- The business is leading technology business within their market, design and manufacturing a bespoke product.
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company the facilities are very impressive.
- This is a great opportunity for an ambitious purchasing professional to progress there career and develop there skillset long term within a successful and highly driven procurement team.
This job is commutable from Leighton Buzzard, Milton Keynes, Dunstable, Luton, Bletchley and the surround areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”