£20,000 - £25,000
4 months ago
Buyer jobs, Purchasing jobs. Dynamic, varied, commercially focused. Are you commutable to Leicestershire and seeking Operational buyer jobs / diverse and exciting purchasing jobs / procurement jobs?
CIPS. Aerospace, Engineering, manufacturing, component distributor background preferred but high volume fast moving environments also considered. As a Buyer / Purchasing professional you will manage a diverse set of suppliers (no two days will be the same with a high number of SKUs / suppliers). You will need to be dynamic, commercially focused and seeking a purchasing role where you can make a difference within a medium sized business.
This job will suit:
- Aerospace is NOT required. You will be pro-active, upbeat and want an exciting challenge. This is NOT a bog standard Buyer job!
- Some exposure to engineering, manufacturing, engineered components etc. would be beneficial (as would aerospace / aero knowledge)
- Good communication skills
- Some IT skills – use of Excel & Word for producing spreadsheets
- You should be ambitious and want to progress you career. You will be pro-active and want a diverse role
- Friendly, upbeat & enthusiastic
- We are very open to putting someone through further qualifications (maybe advancing your CIPS etc.) this is a progressive business which likes to invest in its staff
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will make a real difference working within a medium sized, profitable business
- Incredibly diverse customer & supplier base (they work with large Aerospace manufacturers).
- A growing business constantly making improvements to their purchasing department a lot of recent investment in this area having identified it as key to their overall business strategy moving forward.
- Business passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement – it’s a fun vibrant place to work.
- Fantastic starting salary and benefits.
The job will involve:
- Dealing with a wide range of suppliers, ordering a high volume of engineered parts / components.
- Working closely with the commercial team to analyse how they can improve their business in terms of procurement (there is the chance to get involved in some strategic projects in this regard)
- Usage of the in-house ERP system
- Building strong relationships with suppliers in order to maximize performance, obtain quotations and review supplier contracts.
- Working closely with the Sales team in order to support them with sourcing activity for large contracts and sales enquiries.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Ashby De La Zouch, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coalville, Rugby, Coventry, Northampton, Tamworth, Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd