£ Competitive Salary
about 2 years ago
Business Development Manager – Connected & Autonomous Vehicles / ADAS jobs role. World class global automotive R&D organisation (engineering & technology). Automotive business development / technical sales role.
Are you a Business Development Manager, Technical Sales Manager seeking jobs focused on the future of the automotive sector – connected & autonomous vehicles, intelligent mobility, intelligent transport systems, ADAS systems?
Salary & Package: Competitive + bonus, company car or car allowance, pension contribution of 6 – 9%, 29 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance.
This Business Development Manager job will suit:
- A Business Development Manager, Technical Sales Manager, with a background in on or more of the following; connected & autonomous vehicles; intelligent mobility; intelligent transport systems; ITS; ADAS; automotive control / electronics technology areas.
- Experience of working within a role that is very much focused on identifying commercial / sales opportunities, developing technical proposals and winning business.
- You will be passionate about the automotive sector and be keen to work at the forefront of the industry – involved with autonomous vehicles, connected car, electric vehicles, ADAS, intelligent mobility, intelligent transport systems, ITS.
Job Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1billion t/o group).
- Incredibly diverse role with a business passionate about automotive technology development – recognised as industry thought leaders.
- Salary & Package: Competitive plus bonus, company car or car allowance, pension contribution of 6 – 9%, 29 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance.
The Business Development Manager job will involve:
- Lead the business development / sales process to target and secure commercial contracts focused on automotive connected and autonomous vehicle and ADAS technologies.
- Compile compelling bids / tenders / proposals and win business.
- Build effective networks, both internally and externally and support developing strategic relationships to ensure order intake target is achieved.
This Business Development Manager job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Hinckley, Loughborough, Leicestershire, Warwickshire.
To apply, please contact Dawn Conway