£45,000 - £60,000
over 2 years ago
Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, EMEA, Export Sales, Technical Sales. Working for a Multi-national engineering business to drive forward their Sales & Commercial function. Excellent opportunity for a step up into sales management and exposure to developing and implementing business strategy within an SME business, with customer interaction still being a major part of the role.
This job will suit:
- Business Development, Sales Manager, Sales Engineer accustomed to working within a technical environment / industry, taking a solution based sales approach.
- Excellent Business development skills, the focus of the role will be to visit customers, win new business through existing & new accounts to achieve growth.
- Any experience of international sales is beneficial, EMEA, Export, setting up or managing overseas agents / distributors ideal, working with a multinational customer base.
- Working within a technical, engineering, manufacturing environment, accustomed to delivering a technical solution – possibly working in a role with a long sales cycles (6months – 3year turnaround / projects).
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multi-national engineering / manufacturing organisation, offices in UK, US and China. Growing business securing contracts in new markets.
- The company design and manufacture products integrated into off-highway, construction, military and agricultural vehicles.
- Newly created role to grow the sales & commercial department within the UK business.
- Excellent career progression and development, opportunity to grow within the company as you become more competent with the industry & products – chance to be a member of the senior leadership team within a flat hierarchy.
- Excellent starting salary (Roughly £45,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Car + Wider company benefits).
The job will involve:
- New business development, increasing market share through the acquisition of new customers.
- Account Management, working with key customers and where appropriate grow the account.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to formulate and execute business growth sales strategy.
- The role will involve a large amount of travel across the EMEA region and some travel throughout the UK – You will need a full UK Driving license and valid passport.
This job is commutable from Leicester. Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Tamworth, Hinckley, Market Bosworth, Loughborough, Derby, Long Eaton, Swadlincote, Nottingham, Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd