£23,000 - £25,000
10 months ago
Bookkeeper, Oakham. We’re currently recruiting a Bookkeeper for a modern growing accountancy practice. As Bookkeeper you will get the opportunity to be an integral part of a small team and work in partnership with assigned clients.
- Bookkeeping jobs with the opportunity to use the latest software including Xero and Receipt Bank / Dext.
- Our client provide accounting and commercial services to a wide range of clients
Salary & Package: £23,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
This Bookkeeper job will suit:
- Bookkeeping experience
- Experience of using Xero and/or Receipt Bank is preferable, however, any cloud software is fine
- Ideally AAT qualified or part qualified, however, we will consider applicants without this if relevant
- Good communication skills
The Bookkeeper job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Starting salary of £23,000 - £25,000 + benefits
- 37.5 hours per week. Would also consider applications of 30+ hours
- Great company culture – very friendly, supportive environment
- Lovely office in rural Oakham
- Free car parking
- Free Gym membership
The Bookkeeper job will involve:
- Manage bookkeeping for clients
- Tracking financial transactions for a number of different clients
- Reconciliation of bank and credit card transactions.
- Assist in preparation of VAT returns.
- Use Xero and receipt bank software
- Developing relationships with customers
This job is commutable from Oakham, Melton Mowbray, Stamford and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.