Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
about 1 year ago
Bid Manager Jobs Role. We are looking for somebody with bid management experience within an engineering electronics background and exposure to working on Aerospace or Defence focused projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business to manage a small bids team, focused on R&D projects for both blue chip and SME customers.
Salary Guideline: Highly competitive base salary + brilliant wider benefits package.
The Bid Manager job will involve:
- Managing a small bids team, focused on R&D projects for the defence and aerospace industry.
- Manage Bid Review meetings, providing status update on existing bids and presenting new bids requiring resource allocation
- Manage complex R&D bid requirements
- Prepare and review the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer and that required margins are observed.
The Bid Manager jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The role offers an exciting opportunity to join a successful and vibrant team.
- Pivotal role in the future growth of the business.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Very friendly, professional and conscientious team, working within a modern R&D facility.
- This is a market leader within their industry and a highly reputable engineering business.
- Offers a good starting salary (depending on experience) and benefits package.
This Bid Manager job will suit:
- Previous experience in bidding, sales and/or commercial environment for a Defence, Aerospace or Engineering business.
- Degree qualified in an English, Business, Economics or similar discipline.
- Previous experience of managing a team, no matter how small, would be beneficial.
This Bid Manager job is commutable from Barnet, Edgware, Watford, St Albans, Hatfield, East Barnet, Enfield and the surrounding areas.
To apply, please Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.