£ Competitive Salary
about 2 months ago
- Associate Director position with a multi-disciplined civil and structural engineering consulting business.
- A strong platform from which to grow a civil engineering infrastructure and drainage design department.
- Future shareholder / Director status potential.
- Salary commensurate with experience + 15% bonus + pension + private health + 26 days holiday.
Associate Director Civil Engineering Infrastructure and Drainage design. Client facing role within a SME consulting business. Lead and develop the infrastructure and drainage design department and team. Provide project leadership, technical advice and ensure project work is delivered according to cost, quality and delivery targets. You will work with the board of Directors to grow and develop the business with a particular focus on civil engineering infrastructure and drainage projects.
This Associate Director Civil Engineering job will suit:
- A senior level Civil Engineer with a background in civil engineering infrastructure and drainage design schemes.
- We are looking for a candidate to lead and develop a small infrastructure and drainage design department within a civil engineering consultancy business.
- The role will be client facing so will suit a candidate that enjoys building client relationships to support fee earning opportunities and ultimately business growth.
- You will be degree qualified in a Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or similar discipline.
- It is preferable that you will have already achieved or be working towards Chartered Engineer or Incorporated Engineer status.
The Associate Director Civil Engineering job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Privately owned and profitable Civil and Structural Engineering SME consulting business.
- £1.75M t/o, 26 headcount business with growth plans. The company has excellent employee length of tenure and all current shareholders / board members have been appointed from within the business.
- A business with a strong reputation across the sector and whose clients include blue chip businesses.
- This is a succession planning appointment with the long term opportunity for the successful candidate to become a shareholder.
This Associate Director Civil Engineering job is commutable from Peterborough, Stamford, Corby, Spalding, Oakham, Uppingham, Huntingdon, Wisbech, Thrapston and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.