£21,000 - £24,000 TBC approx guide only
about 1 month ago
- Assembly technician, Mechanical Fitter, Small intricate engineering assembly
- 12:30 finish on a Friday. £25m turnover agile manufacturing company
- Mechanical assembly of tight tolerance, precision assemblies, equipment and systems
- Fantastic growth and stability – we are seeking 4 new hires
- £20,000 - £23,500 (TBC very rough guide after training) + 12:30 finish on Friday. Leicester based.
Are you an Assembly Technician, mechanical Fitter, Production Operative or assembly engineer? This assembly technician jobs role would suit someone from engineering and manufacturing sectors – ideally involved with assembly of quite complex, intricate and small parts (albeit full training provided)
Are you seeking Assembly Technician, mechanical Fitter, Production Operative or assembly engineer jobs in the Leicester, Thurmaston, Anstey, Loughborough, Syston, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire region?
- Some assembly experience (ideally mechanical but maybe electro mechanical / multi skilled etc.)
- Ideally good mechanical engineering problem solving skills
- Local to Birstall / Anstey / Syston region
- 150 to 200 headcount business so someone who is reliable, friendly, conscientious and takes pride in their work (good attention to detail)
This Assembly Technician, mechanical Fitter jobs role is based near Leicester, commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Anstey, Birstall, Syston, Melton Mowbray, Thurmaston, Leicestershire
REF : ESATT