jp / 180222-114924-EP
4 months ago
Assembly Technician / Fitter, LN6, Lincoln
Working in the Clean Area Team of a world leader in the design and manufacture of bearing technologies. Predominately supporting into the aerospace industry. This role is working within the Clean Area Team in an Assembly Technician / Fitter role. Experience within an Engineering / Manufacturing environment would be beneficial. Must be flexible to work across morning, afternoons and nights.
Salary & Package: £22,500 basic + Shift Premium (looking within the range of around £26,000) + Overtime opportunities.
This job will suit:
- Someone who has experience in an assembly / fitter type role within a Manufacturing / Engineering environment.
- The ability to read and understand Engineering drawings, use standard hand tools and general measuring equipment.
- Ideally qualified up to NVQ/Diploma level in an Engineering Manufacture (or equivalent) capacity. Alternatively apprenticeship trained.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Further opportunities to progress, getting involved in wider inspection duties as you develop, such as Final inspection etc.
- Options for overtime and work within a market leading manufacturer.
- Working within a supportive team who will help develop your skills.
The job will involve:
- Using a range of hand tools and measuring equipment to support the manufacturing process.
- Cleaning, preparation of parts. Fitting, bonding of liner to parts.
- Reading and interpreting Engineering drawings.
- Supporting the area in carrying out alternative tasks as required.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Newark, market Rasen, Horncastle, Sleaford, Saxilby
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: jp / 180222-114924