about 1 year ago
Assembly Operative to test and build electro mechanical assemblies. Well established engineering business with a fantastic working culture. Dayshift position with scope for overtime. Diverse products and projects.
Are you seeking Mechanical Assembly Operative jobs in Sheffield / South Yorkshire. This is a growing, friendly and highly innovative engineering / manufacturing business.
Salary & Package: Excellent starting salary rates + Voluntary Overtime. Bonus available for permanent options. Free parking, 25 days holiday. Early finish on a Friday afternoon!
This job will suit:
- Hands on assembly operatives who have worked within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Mechanical assembly skills, some Electrical experience would also be useful.
- Capable of reading engineering drawings.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- World leading design and manufacturer of electromechanical products and provider of full turnkey solutions for all sizes of industrial application, integrating robotics, machine vision and automation.
- Well established Engineering business with a fantastic working culture.
- Great tenure within the business. A number of staff have spent their entire career within the business.
- Current headcount in Sheffield is circa 100 people. Current turnover is £10m.
The job will involve:
- Assembling & testing a range of diverse electro-mechanical equipment.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings and electrical diagrams.
- Lifting and handling of machines and ancillary equipment.
This job is commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Chesterfield, Doncaster, Worksop,
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd