£21,500 + OT + Bonus
11 days ago
- Looking for Operatives with good dexterity and previous mechanical assembly skills.
- Days based, Permanent role, quick to interview, plenty of scope for overtime.
- Multiple positions available.
We are seeking experience Assembly Operatives to help support the assembly of high quality products. You will need to have a good level of manual dexterity and be comfortable working with a range of hand tools. Any exposure to following assembly drawings / instructions would be ideal.
Salary & Package: £21,500 per annum with scope for overtime on top of this. Bonus available after probation - recently paying around £1,500.
This Assembly Operative job will suit:
- An individual with previous production and assembly experience.
- Strong manual dexterity and has used a range of hand tools.
- Attention to detail and appreciates the need to get quality right first time.
The Assembly Operative job will involve:
- Using hand tools to assembly mechanical products.
- Following assembly instructions and reading basic drawings.
- Ensuring products are assembly to quality standards.
- Supporting wider areas of the business / colleagues when required.
The Assembly Operative job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic working environment and great team ethic. The business values togetherness and supports one another.
- Opportunities for overtime.
- Day shift based role.
This job is commutable from Castle Donington, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.