KL / 190807-113611-EP
13 days ago
Architectural Technician, Stamford, Lincolnshire
Architectural technician graduate role. Opportunity to get hands on with industrial design projects from day one.
- Industrial development and commercial construction consultancy
- Part 1 or Part 2 Architecture graduate with Revit experience
This job will suit:
- Part 1 or Part 2 Architecture or Architectural Design graduate
- Revit experience is essential, either through extended university project work or industrial experience
- Ideally holds some industrial experience, although not essential
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic learning opportunity for a recent graduate, to branch out into a unique field
- Relaxed team environment
- Competitive graduate salary, dependent on graduate level and experience
This job is commutable from Leicester, Peterborough, Market Deeping, Corby, Grantham, Kettering, Oakham and Spalding.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL / 190807-113611