£ Competitive Salary
14 days ago
Administrator jobs role. Full time / Early finish on Friday
Are you seeking administrator jobs based in Derby? Do you have previous experience of working within an engineering, construction or facilities background?
Salary Guideline: Fantastic starting salary, 35 days holiday (27+stats), 8% pension contribution
- Listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for
- A fantastic culture and friendly supportive working environment that values there employees.
- 250 headcount across the UK
- Established in 1970
This Administrator Job will suit:
An administrator with previous experience within an engineering, construction or facilities environment
- Experience dealing with a field based workforce
- Friendly and conscientious with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Good attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good IT skills.
This Administrator / PA job will involve:
- Administration of maintenance contracts
- Raising purchase orders, invoicing, costing and setting up new contracts
- Liaising with customers
- General office administration
This Administrator job is commutable from Derby, Burton upon Trent, Beeston, Long Eaton, Melbourne, Alvaston
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next 10 days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies