10 months ago
Accounts Assistant Part-Time March Cambridgeshire
- Part-time, permanent role - 20 / 25 hours to suit school hours or similar
- Join a friendly, growing business, to support accounts and general office administration duties
- Varied role – no two days will be the same
- Person with experience of Xero Accounting Software would be beneficial but full training will provided
- This role will suit an Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeper, Accounts Clark, Finance Assistant or similar background
Salary & Package: Salary depending on experience
This Accounts Assistant job will suit:
- Person with office administration and accounts experience seeking part-time or flexible hours
- A friendly, reliable person with excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Xero Accounting software desirable. Any accounting qualifications such as AAT would be beneficial
The Accounts Assistant job will involve:
- In this varied role you will support the business with general reception and administration duties, as well as supporting the accounts administration.
- Reception duties – meet & greet visitors, answering incoming telephone calls
- Administration duties – Filing documentation & customer contracts, distributing mail, assisting with training courses
- Using Xero accounting systems process, update and check new sales to existing & new customer, Supplier invoices and employee expenses
- Manage the repeat invoices (new customers additional or cancellation changes, etc)
- Manage Direct Debit instructions for existing customers & create new instructions for new customers. o Credit Control - chase outstanding debts via telephone & letters
- Reconciling payments in & out of company bank accounts and credit cards
- Manage petty cash
This role is commutable from March, Peterborough, Cambridge, Kings Lynn, Huntingdon, Spalding and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Anna Daca at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.